Small farm with a GIANT punch! This is the kind of farm everyone is eager to have. Spanning 48 +/- acres, it consistently yields big mature bucks, provides tillable income, has South access, and offers an excellent hunting experience with multiple stand sites. The property has dead-end road access from where it begins, and the heart of the farm is situated further into the section, ensuring added seclusion. The farm is well-prepared with established food plots, a Banks blind, and strategically placed treestands. In the last couple of years, bucks measuring 170" and above have frequented this farm, and there's every indication that this trend will continue, with numerous promising bucks for the future. The surrounding area experiences low hunting pressure, contributing to the farm's success. The current landowner has an arrangement with the farmer to leave standing crops annually, providing additional food and keeping deer on the property through the late season. Whether it's late season or early season, you can comfortably sit in the Banks blind and watch the deer come to you. Thanks to easy access in and out, the deer won't even be aware of your presence.
Please contact LandProz Agent Tyler Tisue at 563-370-0866 for more information regarding this property.
• 48.01 +/- Deeded Acres
• 15 +/- acres in production, currently renting for $2,250 annually
• Very diverse farm with hardwoods, cedars, summer grass, and tillable land
• High population of deer in the area
• Consistently producing 170" + deer [yearly]. Not many 48-acre farms out there can say this!
• Timber on South-facing slopes holds deer year-round
• Phenomenal genetics in the area
• High turkey population
• 200" deer are in the area
• Great access from the South
• Established food plots, tree stands, and a 4-man Banks blind
• Dead-end road access
• Real Estate taxes $552