This is one of the nicest 80 acre hunting tracts I have ever been on, with an impressive track record of trophy quality deer. It has a near perfect mix of hardwoods and thick bedding, with 13 acres of alfalfa and established food plots to hold the deer on the property. There is a newly constructed pond full of fish for your enjoyment. The farm is located just minutes northeast of Centerville Iowa, within close proximity to Lake Sundown and Lake Rathbun, in a well managed area known for trophy whitetails. There is a beautiful building site for your home or cabin with rural water and electric available at the road. If you are in the market for a topnotch recreational property or a beautiful spot to build your dream home or getaway cabin in the woods this is it.
• Legal Description: N ½ of the NW ¼ Section 11, Douglas Twp, Appanoose County, Iowa T-69-N R-17-W
• Rural water and electric available at the road
• Gated drive off a gravel road
• Neighbor has rights to harvest the 13 acres of alfalfa for crop years 2017 and 2018
• Income potential with 17.6 acres tillable
• Newly constructed, stocked pond
• Just minutes northeast of Centerville, IA
Call Scott for more information or a showing.