People always asks for a small piece in a big buck managed area, so here you are! These 38 +/- acres lie in one of the best areas in Appanoose County, IA. This property sits right in the middle of a highly managed area with some of the biggest landowners in the county bordering and around it. 15 +/- acres are currently in hay ground, with 1 established food plot. Add more food plots and some habitat additions and this little piece could be an absolute big buck slammer for years to come.
The timber consists of a mix of hardwoods, a big southeast facing ridge to consistently hold mature bucks and multiple funneling locations. The property sits just to the west of Lake Sundown, a private 400 acre lake. There are also multiple building sites with utilities on site.
Please contact LandProz agent Tyler Tisue at 563-370-0866 for more information on this property.
• 38 +/- Deeded acres
• 15 +/- Acres of hay ground
• Mix of hardwood & timber
• Beautiful views
• Area known for producing B & C sized deer
• Large SE facing ridge in the timber
• Several great locations for building a home [utilities on site]
• Great neighborhood
• Many large landowners surrounding that practice QDM
• Add food plots & warm season grasses for phenomenal farm
• Real estate taxes $305