Highly sought after tillable farmland in Butler County just west of Plainfield on 210th St. This gently rolling farm has excellent natural drainage and some tile in place. A CSR2 of 67.2 helps this farm have strong, consistent yields year in and out. Many qualified operators with strong cash rents make this a great farm to add to any operation or for the investor to have good returns while waiting for future appreciation. The farm is currently leased for the 2020 season.
• Great Soils with a CSR2 of 67.2
• Located along a blacktop road with great access for large equipment.
• Nearby ethanol plant for stronger grain bids
• Highly sought after area with many qualified operators
• Gently rolling with natural drainage
• Some drain tile in place where it is needed