288 acres M/L for sale in Clarke County Iowa.
Located North East of Osceola or approximately one hour south of Des Moines off Liberty Highway. This 288-acre farm offers everything you could possibly dream of when it comes to a turnkey trophy whitetail hunting with exceptional income. The mixed habitat of CRP and hardwood timber gives this farm all the ingriedents needed for holding and maturing deer on annual basis. Farm has been manicured this season with multiple food plots already established of corn, soy beans and radishes. Farm is located in a nearly 6k acre section which annually produces B&C caliber deer. Top notch hunting farms in a great location with exceptional income like this do not come up on the market very often.
• 102 acres enrolled in CRP paying $13,803.00 annually until 2021
• Currently 45 acres in row crop with a CSR2 of 53.1 renting at $6750.00 annually.
• Total annual farm income of $20,553.00
• Great access from gravel road to the south and hard surfaced road to the east
• Potential building spot with rural water and utilities at the road
• Two water sources from creek and pond
• Seller/Owner is a licensed real estate broker in IA and MN