This 64.25 Acre Clarke County Farm is as good as it gets! Located 25 miles south of the Des Moines Metro area just off Hwy 69 this property has everything a landowner or hunter could want. The cover is made up of a perfect balance of hardwoods, cedars, and open areas. This creates endless possibilities for stand locations and multiple options for a home/cabin if desired. The deer and turkey hunting is excellent and very few animals have been harvested in recent years. This is truly a property that is untouched where you can be the architect in nature’s design.
• Located just south of the Clarke / Warren County Line ¼ mile from Hwy 69
• 25 Miles south of Des Moines / 14 Miles south of Indianola
• Mature Hardwoods / Cedar Thickets / Pond
• Great Access from the East
• Deeded, rocked driveway all the way back
• Established Food Plot
• Perfect place to build a Home or Cabin
• High abundance of Deer and Turkey providing excellent hunting
• Well Managed Area with QDMA minded neighbors
• Large bottom crop fields to the north to draw in deer from
• Trail system throughout the property for access – Park Like Atmosphere
Contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow (515) 494-5560 for more information. Showing by appointment only!