This 143-acre farm located in Clarke County IA is a whitetail hunter's dream. South Eastern Clarke County has come on the map in the last several years and the harvests coming out of this area are pretty spectacular. Most of this farm is rolling mature hardwood timber with several secluded food plots. An access road goes around the whole property that's is easily accessible with a truck or UTV in most areas. A 40' by 50' metal building with 800 finished square feet of living quarters is located on the south end of the property. If you're looking for an excellent turnkey hunting farm close to the metro with living quarters, then contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• Property has a 40' by 50' Metal building with an 800 square foot of living quarters built in 2011 located on the south end of the property.
• Living room, Dining, two full bathrooms, one bedroom, with all appliances staying.
• Stellar genetics with several harvests ranging from 160'' to 191''
• Excellent habitat of mature hardwood timber, rolling ridges with southerly slopes and several secluded food plots with great access.
• Hardwoods are made up of a variety of oaks, hickory, cedars, and some walnuts
• Year-round water sources from a pond and creek
• Maintained and manicured mowed trails through the entire farm that provide convenient access with a truck or UTV
• Located approximately one south of Des Moines or 10 minutes South East of Osceola
• Annual Taxes $1532.00
• Farm will be shown by appointment only