Located just 3 miles Southeast of Osceola, IA lies this 120 +/- acre farm. In a highly sought-after area with some of the top names in outdoor industry!
This farm has some of the best whitetail habitat one could ever ask for; from timbered draws, scattered cedars and warm season grasses. Lots of South slope, established food plots and it’s in the heart of the section.
The caliber of deer this area has been producing is off the charts! Within a 1-mile radius, this farm has had 3 confirmed whitetails in excess of 200'' in the past 5 years. Including a set of locked bucks that grossed 187'' and 214'' that were found in the winter of 2021 and were featured on Drury Outdoors. Combined with great access from established roads for vehicles or UTVs it literally checks all the boxes.
Farms of this size, habitat make up, proven history and location are getting harder and harder to come by.
Please contact Landproz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to set up a showing.
• 120 +/- Deeded acres
• Habitat checks all the boxes from scattered cedars, timbered draws & warm season grasses
• Majority of the farm is all South sloped & has substantial holding power
• Located in the middle of the section
• Majority of the farm is totally secluded
• Bordering farms under strict management
• 2 Harvests have been featured on Drury Outdoors
• Phenomenal trail camera history
• 2 confirmed harvest over 200’’ within 1 mile of the farm
• Hunts extremely easy from an established road that leads to 2 different food plots
• Several improvements including gates, creek crossing and roads
• Abundance of turkeys
• Farm does qualify for CRP re-enrollment [contact Broker for details]
• Real Estate taxes $924
• 3 miles SE of Osceola
• 45 minutes South of Des Moines
• Farm will be shown by appointment only [to pre-qualified buyers]