Located in the northeast portion of Davis County lies this tremendous 176+/- acre farm. This part of Davis county is known for producing giant bucks consistently. The farm consists of a mix of hardwoods, cedars, brush, a big pond, and tillable farmland. Several established and remote food plots in strategic locations. The age class of the bucks on this farm will be prime for this upcoming season. This farm has great access with 3 points of accessibility from the south, west, and northwest part of the farm. Lots of improvements have been done to this farm to make it ideal for this upcoming season. 65+/- acres of tillable for added income in the future and for keeping and holding deer year-round. This area always has the potential for producing a 200” buck and this farm will only get better in the years to come.
Contact LandProz agent Tyler Tisue at 563-370-0866 for more information or to set up a showing!
• 65+/- acres of tillable farmland [Both corn and beans are planted. Call for income details]
• Landowners in the surrounding area practicing Quality Deer Management
• Excellent mix of hardwoods, cedars, and income-producing tillable ground
• Three Points of access from the south, west, and northwest [via deeded easement]
• Several established food plots have been carved out in strategic locations
• Great genetic area with very good deer numbers
• Two muddy blinds come with the property
• Abundant turkey population
• Large stocked pond
• Real Estate Taxes $1,614
• The property will be sold in two separate transactions [at the same time]
• Located 10 minutes East of Floris, IA
• Located 10 minutes Southwest of Eldon, IA
• This property will be shown by appointment only