Located in Decatur County lies this beautiful 320 +/- acre farm. Here is an opportunity at the perfect combination farm that is half income and half recreation. The owners have established nearly 140 +/- acres of row crop throughout the property that produced $30k in annual income last year.
Several key areas of the farm have been tiled and terraced. The property includes an abundance of habitat from cedar thickets, blocks of mature timber and warm season grasses. Plentiful water sources are located on the farm, including two fully stocked ponds and a creek. A well-balanced mix of food plots with several new box blinds that will remain with the property. Located in a highly managed neighborhood with like-minded bordering landowners, the area produces B&C caliber deer year after year.
If you have been in the market for a 50/50 farm of income and hunting, then you will want to check this one out. Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to set up a private showing.
• 320 +/- Deeded acres
• 189 +/- FSA Tillable acres
• Crop income from 2021 was $30,000
• Majority of the crop ground has established tile & terraces
• Great habitat with lots of south sloped cedars, oaks & warm season grasses
• 3 Secluded food plots totalling nearly 15+/- acres
• Multiple deer harvests over 180" puts the area in the spotlight over the past several years
• Most of the farm is totally secluded and has received little to no hunting pressure
• 3 New 8' x 8' Sniper blinds [will remain with the property]
• Great looking aerial with access from the North off a non-hard surfaced road
• Vast amount of turkeys
• 2 Fully stocked ponds
• Improvements include: creek crossings, establishing rock roads & TSI work
• Shown by appointment only
• Located approx. 1 hour South of Des Moines, IA
• Located 5 minutes North of Lamoni, IA
• Real Estate taxes $3,044