Located in Decatur County just North of Nine Eagles State Park lies these 310 +/- acre farm. When it comes to an elite hunting farm this literally checks all the boxes and then some. With access from literally all directions it sets up perfectly.
Over half a dozen secluded food plots ranging from grain, brassicas and established alfalfa. All blinds will remain with the property, including one Ranch King blind.
Lots of habitat combined with extensive TSI (Timber Stand Improvement) projects have created substantial bedding and holding power. Several areas have been seeded down to native grasses. The property features an abundance of mature timber that consists of oaks, hickory and walnut. Maintained roads have been constructed throughout most parts of the farm.
A beautiful, newly constructed lodge with a full basement and 3 car garage is nestled over a fully stocked 1-acre pond on the Southeast corner of the farm. All furniture and appliances in the lodge will stay. Also included is an outdoor solar powered cabin overlooking another fully stocked 1-acre pond. 2 large buildings for storage with all equipment including 2 John Deere tractors, Bad Boy Buggy, seeders, and much more that will stay with the property.
If you have been searching for a total turnkey hunting farm with everything you could ever ask for, then you will want to check this one out. Farms of this nature are a rare opportunity that won’t last long.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information on this property.
• 310 +/- Deeded acres
• Excellent turn-key hunting farm
• Stellar habitat from native grasses, mature hardwoods & cedars
• Majority of the South slopes have undergone a fully completed TSI project
• Lots of pinch points & funnels from a major river that flows through majority of the property
• Bordered by big ag fields on the North & East sides
• Variety of food plots to choose from with great access
• Vast population of Turkeys
• Great fishing from 2 fully stocked ponds
• Beautiful fully furnished lodge with 3 car garage
• An outdoor cabin completely ran off solar power [located in a remote part of the farm]
• Nearly $200k in equipment including John Deere tractors, planters, mowers, disc, dump trailer and much more will remain with the property
• Located 5 miles South of Leon or 60 miles South of Des Moines
• Real Estate taxes $4,452
• Shown by appointment only