Located in Decatur County off State Highway 2 lies these 272 +/- acres of prime Southern Iowa land. Consisting of tillable with mature hardwoods and when there all mixed together it creates one special hunting farm.
The first word that comes to mind on this farm is meticulous. For nearly a decade the owners poured their heart into this land on improvements. Transforming it to be the very best it can be which has delivered astonishing results. From TSI projects, establishing warm season grasses, food plots, planting hundreds of trees and much, much more.
It is located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods Decatur County is famous for with bordering properties under strict management. Located at the entrance of the property is a well constructed pole barn with living quarters and a lot of storage. Several scenic options for building sites with all utilities available. Exceptional looking farm with top notch genetics and great neighbors puts this one in a league of its own.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information on this property.
• 272 +/- Deeded acres
• Under strict management for nearly a decade
• One of the most sought-after areas in the state
• Consistently producing 200’’ deer on annual basis
• Large list of improvements from established food plots, roads, TSI, warm season grasses, trails & much more
• Newly established fruit trees ranging from apple, chestnut, & apricot
• Stellar habitat with hardwoods, cedar thickets, warm season grasses, & annual water sources
• Ag fields of corn, soybeans and alfalfa [FSA information coming soon]
• Several food plots with all blinds included
• Incredible holding power & a ton of south slope
• 45’ x 36’ Pole barn [built in 2006, 2 bed/1 full bath with open kitchen & living area and a lot of storage]
• Options for building sites with incredible views off State Highway 2
• Property does have another access point from the SE from a recorded easement [Contact broker for details]
• More trail camera photos coming soon
• Real Estate taxes $3,270
• 10 minutes East of Leon
• 60 minutes from West Des Moines
• Farm will be shown to pre-qualified buyers only