This farm overlooks a river valley with two potential building sites. Electric and water at the road. The thick timber, overgrown fields, and creek offer endless recreational opportunities. This farm has lots of deer signs. Put a few food plots on it and this little farm could be quite the honey hole.
Located directly between Ft. Madison and Burlington right off Highway 61 is this 36.3 acres in Lee County, IA Please contact Landproz Agent Tyler Tisue to view this property at 563-370-0866.
• Two potential building sites with one already cleared
• Located just off highway 61
• Water and Electric at hard surface road in front of property
• Trail system throughout the timber and fields
• 15 acre field in the middle of the farm is an old, thick, overgrown CRP field that expired a year ago. New owner could have option to possibly renew the CRP after a year of ownership for added income or let it continue to grow thick for more deer habitat.
• Large creek on the east side of the property for added water source
• Great hunting parcel
• Deer trails, scrapes, and large rubs scattered throughout property
• Perfect for 4 wheeling, horse riding, or camping
• Annual taxes $427/year
• Located 10 minutes south of Burlington and 5 minutes north of Ft. Madison. Or 1 Hour and 10 minutes from Iowa City