Located in Lee County, IA is this unbelievable 260+/- acres with 2 bedroom home. Just look at the aerial of this property and one can only imagine the possibilities. The location and neighborhood are phenomenal with many of the neighbors in this area working together to extensively manage the deer herd. Superb access from both the east and west sides with secluded food plots allows every hunter to maximize the hunting opportunities for multiple winds. Exceptional trail camera history on the farm with lots of mature bucks. Beautiful oak timber that every hunter loves to sit and enjoy. This is the turnkey farm that everyone is looking for these days.
Multiple blinds and stands will stay with the property. The property has a 2 bedroom home that is currently being rented to a long term renter that can continue if additional income is needed. According to the FSA the farm has 58+/- tillable acres with a CSR2 soil rating of 61. The land is currently being rented out to a local farmer who has helped maintain the farm very well.
If you’re looking for an exceptional, turnkey hunting farm, please contact Landproz agent Tyler Tisue at 563-370-0866 to schedule a showing.
• 260 +/- Deeded acres
• 58 +/- Tillable acres
• Highly managed area with many of the neighbors working together to grow big bucks
• Secluded & maintained food plots with easy entry and exit access
• High abundance of deer & turkey
• Exceptional trail camera history
• Banks & Redneck tower blinds stay with the farm [along with multiple tree stands]
• CSR2 of 61
• Farm land is currently being rented for $150/acre
• Very well maintained farm
• Total income potential currently $15,900
• 2 Bedroom home
• 1,300 sq ft home
• 3 Car garage
• Home is currently being rented out for $600/mo to a long term renter [New owner will have the option to either rent it or move in]
• Hardwood timber consisting of mainly Oak & Hickory
• Many south facing slopes to hold deer year round
• Real Estate Taxes $3,202
Be the first to know about new properties in your area!
sign up for email alerts so you don't miss out