A very well priced piece of recreational land with lots of room to chase giant bucks and screaming gobblers!
This farm is setup for the future with established food plots and a trail system to access all parts of the farm. The farm is currently in the EWP program, and you may contact the agent for more details on that program. Featuring 2 muddy tower blinds currently in place [that will stay with the farm] and a lot of big bucks on trail camera, with some very nice up and comers that could be giants.
The farm also borders the Des Moines River for plenty of fishing or camping opportunities. Property will be shown by appointment only.
Please contact LandProz agent Tyler Tisue at 563-370-0866 for more information regarding this property.
• 281.09 +/- Deeded acres
• Timberland property laying along the Des Moines river
• Property is currently enrolled in EWP program
• Lots of big bucks traveling up and down the river corridor
• Abundant turkey population
• One of the best priced farms in the state of Iowa
• Established food plots strategically placed throughout property
• Gated entrance into property
• 2 Muddy tower blinds come with the property
• Well maintained trail system to access all parts of the property
• Property lies directly off a highway for easy access
• Perfect recreational property to hunt, 4 wheel, ride horses, or go fishing
• Real Estate taxes $1,832
• Shown by appointment only