These 66 +/- acres have everything southern Iowa has to offer in a combination farm! Not only does it have excellent hunting and wildlife habitat, but it also has a beautiful building site with all utilities established.
The property has a mix of hardwood timber, cedars, grass, brush and tillable land. A creek winds through the property with timbered ridges overlooking. The 8 +/- tillable acres have a great soil rating and are currently planted to a nice crop of corn.
Though it is only 66 acres this farm holds the deer because of the prime habitat. In fact, the owner picked up 13 sheds early this spring on this farm!
The farm has an established road system for good access throughout. The property is located on a blacktop road and is right by the city of Chariton, IA.
If you are looking for a little slice of southern Iowa heaven, this is the farm to buy!
Please contact LandProz Associate Broker Derek Grimsrud at 515-468-0663 for more information about this property.
• 66 +/- Deeded acres
• 8 +/- Tillable acres
• CSR2 of 67
• Tillable acres are currently planted with corn
• Building site [w/ utilities ready]
• Water & electrical service established
• Balance of property is hardwood timber, cedars & brushy draws
• Creek runs through
• Excellent hunting for deer, turkey & predators
• Located on blacktop highway
• Beautiful views of Southern Iowa
• Great mix of rolling terrain, ridges & creek bottoms
• Perfect for a home or cabin get-a-way
• South facing slopes attract & hold deer [especially during colder months]
• 45 Minutes South of Des Moines
• Real Estate taxes $696