Located in Monroe county IA this 95 acre farm has everything needed to make it the perfect recreational hunting farm. A combination of mature hardwoods, cedars, large creek and several established bedding areas supply the property with a high abundance of wildlife on an annual basis. Several secluded food plots are spread through out the property, along with a variety of established stand sites and box blinds. With the former world record non-typical whitetail being harvested across the road, the genetics in this area have been proven time and time again. If your looking for a turn key hunting farm with in an hour of Des Moines please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information or to schedule a showing.
• Combination of hardwood timber, cedars and native grasses
• Annual water source from major creek
• Several established bedding areas with south slopes
• Four food plots already in place with excellent entry and exit points
• Creek provides a natural travel corridor for a variety of wildlife
• Located in a very highly managed area (QDMA)
• Multiple box blinds come with the property
• Established and maintained trail system through out the property
• Great building site with utilities available at the road
• Approximately one-hour SE of Des Moines or 3 miles SE of Albia
• Farm will be shown by appointment only
For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.