Located in Polk County, along the Des Moines River, lies this highly productive tillable farm with recreational benefits!
The property offers access off a hard surfaced road and is minutes from the nearest grain elevator. Currently 74.56 +/- acres are being cash rented out for $22,750.00 annually. Highly productive ground with a CSR2 rating of 86.6.
Lying just South of the river, the property provides several options for recreation including deer and waterfowl hunting, and phenomenal walleye fishing.
New owners could capitalize on their ROI with a waterfowl lease with a projected annual income of $3k-$4k. Property’s this close to the Metro with a good ROI and an abundance of outdoor options don’t come on the market very often.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to schedule a showing!
• 87.45 +/- Deeded acres
• 74.56 +/- Tillable FSA acres
• CSR2 of 86.6
• Base Acres: 68.9
• Corn Base: 43 / PLC yield: 114
• Soybean Base: 25.90 / PLC yield: 32
• Farm is rented for 2023 at $305/acre
• Current annual income $22,750
• Excellent waterfowl & deer hunting
• Access to the Des Moines River that offers incredible fishing
• Property does contain utility easements including a power & a gas pipeline [Contact Broker for details]
• Annual taxes $2,766
• Located on the Southeast side Des Moines [off SE 45th Street]
• 3 miles North West of Carlisle
• Farm is gated & will be shown by appointment only