Located in Southeastern Warren County lies this 80 +/- acre farm made up of CRP, rolling hardwoods and hay ground.
This is a great opportunity at a perfect recreational farm with income and a well-balanced mix of cover. From grasses, cedars, mature hardwoods, and several water sources it provides a vast amount of habitat for a variety of wildlife; including a thriving population of deer and turkey. This area of Warren County has a solid reputation of producing B&C caliber deer on a consistent basis.
Combined with 35 +/- acres currently in hay ground that could be converted to row crop or future CRP, it checks all the boxes. If you have been in the market for a great rec farm close to the metro, this may be the perfect fit!
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to schedule a private showing.
• 80 +/- Deeded acres
• 35 +/- Tillable acres
• 7.28 +/- CRP acres
• Annual CRP payment $1,233
• Lots of water from creek & pond
• Abundance of Walnut trees throughout the property
• Cedar thickets with some mature Oaks
• Farm has lots of roll to it that creates a lot of South slope
• Several pockets of switch grass
• Plentiful population of deer & turkey
• Surrounded by large ag fields
• Good access from established roads
• Real Estate taxes $734
• Farm is located off a low-maintenance road providing a lot of seclusion
• 3 Miles Southeast of Milo
• Approximately 30 minutes South of Des Moines
• Shown by appointment only to pre-qualified buyers