42.46+/- acres of prime industrial development near the southern edge of Sioux City, Iowa. The Southbridge Business Park south of Sioux City, Iowa is the Upper Midwest’s premier location for large-scale industrial and commercial projects. Large infrastructural investments made by the city to support the park include a new, high-capacity water plant, an electric substation, a brand-new rail yard, and ever-expanding paved streets. With a rapidly growing community nearby, a newly constructed school in Sergeant Bluff, IA, and the Sioux Gateway Airport in close proximity, this city welcomes your new business.
Contact LandProz agent Nate Botine at 712-730-0338 for more information about this property.
• 42.46+/- acres of prime large-scale industrial development land near growing Sioux City, IA
• Located in the Southbridge Business Park - zoned General Industrial (GI)
• Newly constructed water plant and electric substation in the Southbridge Park
• New rail yard with unit-load out capability nearby
• Annual Taxes: Approximately $1,322 (2020)
• Average CSR2: 73.6
• 1 mile to Sergeant Bluff, IA
• 3 miles to downtown Sioux City, IA