42.46 +/- acres of prime industrial development near the southern edge of Sioux City, IA. The Southbridge Business Park south of Sioux City is the Upper Midwest’s premier location for large-scale industrial and commercial projects. Large infrastructural investments made by the city to support the park include a new, high-capacity water plant, an electric substation, a brand-new rail yard, and ever-expanding paved streets.
With a rapidly growing community nearby, a newly constructed school in Sergeant Bluff, IA, and the Sioux Gateway Airport in close proximity, this city welcomes your new business!
Please contact LandProz Agent Realtor® Jen Busch at 507-923-7657 for more information about this property.
• 42.46 +/- Deeded Acres
• Prime, large-scale industrial development land
• Located in the Southbridge Business Park - zoned General Industrial [GI]
• Newly constructed water plant & electric substation in the Southbridge Park
• New rail yard with unit-load out capability nearby
• CSR2 of 73.6
• 1 mile to Sergeant Bluff, IA
• 3 miles to downtown Sioux City, IA
• Real Estate taxes $1,498