1064 Camp Grove Rd, Sparland, IL 61565
Discover this private 71+/- acre property situated on top of the Illinois River Bluff. Following a long scenic drive is a is a well-maintained 4 bedroom, 3½ bathroom home overlooking the IL River Valley. The home has been completely remodeled and finished with high quality materials. In the summer you'll find a well-manicured yard with landscaping in this park-like setting and a pool off the north side of the home. The home has two master bedroom suites with full bathrooms. The main master suite boasts a balcony overlooking the vast landscape and property. In addition to the master suites, there are an additional two bedrooms and bathroom. Downstairs features a large open concept including a large living room with a gas fireplace. The kitchen features appliances and layout fit for a chef! Throughout the downstairs are plenty of east facing windows overlooking the fantastic sunrises.
On the premises is fenced pasture ground for horses or livestock. This property is located in a great hunting area for whitetails, turkey and other small game. The property has great access. Throughout the acreage is a trail system for ATVs, horseback riding, and hiking. The timberland includes a wide variety of hardwoods and browse. Call Jake Hofer at 309-238-7545 to schedule a viewing of the property and see the beauty in person.
• 3,592 sq. foot exceptionally well-maintained home
• Strong hunting property with a history of Boone & Crockett caliber whitetails
• Maintained trail system throughout the property
• Situated on river bluff overlooking the IL river
• Elaborate kitchen ready to cook and entertain
• Attached 1.5 car garage
• 600 sq ft. machine shed livestock building
• All appliances stay with the purchase and the option to purchase furniture
• Taxes $4,438.94
• 40 minutes from Peoria and 2 hours from Chicago, IL