78.5+/- acres of rolling land that includes 70+/- acres of tillable land, 6+/- acres of woods, and the remaining balance being a small barn lot with a building. The 2021 soybean crop made 74 bushel per acre. The 2020 soybean crop was 75 bushel per acre. This tillable land has a NCCPI of 69 and a 147.2 weighted average production index. Municipal water is available along the county road. There is ample room to build a home near the current building or elsewhere on the property. The property topography would also be host to some great building sites if desired.
Contact LandProz of Indiana broker Eric Richards at 317-557-1376 for more information or to set up a showing.
• 70.51+/- Tillable Acres
• WAPI of 147.2
• 1 Enclosed shed 30' x 60' [with attached lean-to 18' x 60']
• 2021 Soybean crop made 74 Bushel per Acre
• 2020 Soybean crop was 75 Bushel per Acre
• NCCPI of 69
• Real Estate Taxes $1,400
• Great topography for building
• Municipal water available at the road
• 16 miles to Greensburg
• 19 miles to Columbus
• 63 miles to Indianapolis