15.15 +/- acres perfect for a hobby farm. FSA recognizes 5.02+/- tillable acres; however there is more that could be tillable. This farm has 1 small barn with metal siding and roof. A larger barn with hayloft and concrete floors is also on the property. An open face lean-to is great for equipment or hay storage. This farm is 26 miles from downtown Indianapolis and is located near the growing community of New Palestine, IN.
Please contact LandProz of Indiana agent Eric Richards at 317-557-1376 for more information.
• 10 +/- Cropland acres
• Nice building site
• Hobby farm
• Great proximity to Indianapolis and Interstates
• Vintage barns with many years of life left
• Possibility for many building sites
• Real Estate Taxes $340.42
• Zoned A-2 [see zoning map]
• Near the growing community of New Palestine, IN