Conveniently situated between the bustling towns of Shelbyville and Greenfield, more than 30 acres of peace and serenity await you. Brandywine Creek meanders through the property and provides ideal habitat for wildlife. There is a nice stand of timber that covers the entire property and will make an excellent long-term investment.
This is a fantastic recreational property! The four-wheeler and SxS rides that can happen here will make memories that last a lifetime! Hunting, fishing, and trapping are all possible on this property.
This property has no buildable lots; property lays in the floodplain. Property has access points on State Road 9 and County Road E 1100 N, Fountaintown, IN.
Please contact LandProz Broker Jared Baird at 812-620-7745 for more information on this property.
• 30.11 +/- Deeded acres
• Recreational property
• Brandywine Creek runs through the property
• Entire area lies in the floodplain
• No buildable sites
• Excellent wildlife habitat
• Hunting, fishing & trapping
• Long-term timber investment
• Acreage for trails and mudholes [perfect for 4-wheelers & SxS rides]
• Real Estate taxes $ TBD