13911 660th Avenue, Alden MN
Welcome to this breathtaking 7.9 +/- acre farm where you'll find a stunning 1917 built home. In 2005 the home was added onto and remodeled. A 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home that's sure to impress!
With gorgeous original woodwork, stained glass windows, and hardwood floors, this home radiates warmth and character from the very first step. Boasting a 3-car attached heated garage, this home has been expertly designed with an ideal layout that includes ample spaces for relaxing, entertaining, and making memories.
But the wonders of this farm do not stop there! With a hog confinement set up, including nursery, farrowing and finishing buildings, this is the perfect space for any livestock lover. 72’ x 33’ nursery barn and extra space, 17’ x 73’ lean-to off nursery barn, 35’ x 24’ outside loafing stalls, 38’ x 59’ Quonset [doors 12’ x 12’], 20’ x 15’ garden shed [old granary], 77’ x 45’ hog building, and a 40’ x 43’ finisher building.
Whether you're seeking a serene, peaceful escape or a place to grow and thrive, this property has everything you desire and more. Ask about other hog barns off property that may be available for sale as well!
Please contact LandProz Associate Broker Jen Busch at 507-923-7657 for more information regarding this property or to set up a private showing.
• 7.9 +/- Deeded acres
• 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms
• Gorgeous original woodwork & floors
• Close to Bear Lake
• 1917 Home, remodeled in 2005
• Hog set-up, nursery, farrowing, finishing
• 3-Car attached, heated garage
• Real Estate taxes $3,244
• Garbage disposal
• Hardwood original Oak floors
• Pocket doors
• Stained glass
• Built in original cabinetry
• 2005 remodeled & added the garage & upper bedrooms & remodeled bathrooms and rest of home [Pictures & some records available]
• 2005 electrical done & reinsulated
• Laundry upstairs with tub sink & also in basement
• Great walk-up steps attic space for storage or play area
• ¾ bath in basement
• Iron filter & softener
• Air exchanger
• Zoned heat
• 200-amp service in house & panels on barns
• 2005 septic put in & is compliant today
• Apple trees & other evergreen trees
• Adjoining farm with the irrigation on the West side of the property, that triangle piece of grass, that is mowed by seller, is actually owned by neighbor. He does not farm because of logistics.
• Freezers in garage do not stay
• Winnebago Cooperative Telecom Association for internet, and Freeborn Mower Cooperative for Electric
• LP tanks [2 will stay] 1,000 gallons each & that is with Nutrient for LP rented tanks
• Barns all have steel siding & steel roofs
• 18 nursery stalls with automatic feeders
• Outside stalls with nipple waterers & feeders
• Crated gestation [50 of them with feeders & waterers]
• Farrowing building with 32 stalls
• Finishing building [partially slatted]