2225 Lonsdale Blvd E, Northfield, MN 55057
Once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase a thriving business from a long time prominent family that has been in business for over 2 generations in the Northfield area at this location. This very popular destination is located just 1.5 miles from I35 at the Highway 19 exit just a few miles west of Northfield.
The orchard has 32+ acres of excellent variety trees that have been cared for and are top producers that feed the volumes of retail apples sold on-site and at the Minneapolis farmers market. The orchard not only retails its top apples it also retails other apple novelties; pies, jams, ciders, and many more key items that support this thriving business. The new event area can be used for meeting space and events like weddings, parties, etc, and is currently being booked. There are also immaculate flower gardens and a beautiful pond stocked with Coy.
There is not one detail, from the buildings to the gardens, to the apple orchard and the trees right on down to the most detailed business item, that has been overlooked in this amazing opportunity to own a very successful business that is growing each year and would afford a family or investor(s) a great life and excellent returns.
If you would like to schedule a private showing and discuss this offering in more detail please contact LandProz broker Brian Haugen at 507-208-0791 or agent Kelly Bolin at 651-380-2857.
• Perfectly located retail & tourism destination
• Thriving apple and event business
• I-35 and Highway 19 near Northfield MN
• Perfectly manicured gardens and buildings
• Brand new indoor and outdoor retail, meeting and event center
• Live music and wedding venue
• Top Selling high demand apple varieties
• A vertically integrated sales model
• Very high traffic count road frontage
• Excellent parking
• High yielding apple varieties
• Well known Established business
• Run very successfully for over 2 generations