This outstanding 740-acre farm is located in Mercer County Missouri just south of the Iowa Border. This large tract of land has been in the same family for nearly 50 years. It is made up of valuable pastureland generating an annual income of approximately $51,800. This is a great opportunity that does not come along often, a large turnkey farm with all the recreational benefits. The property has a superb layout with access off hard surfaced roads. Timber draws, cedar thickets and several water sources make up the habitat. All utilities are on site for an excellent place to build a variety of dwellings. Lots of wildlife including an abundant deer and turkey population and several stocked ponds. Located in a very highly managed and high demand neighborhood. If you have been looking for a large, gorgeous tract of land for a variety of agricultural purposes or recreational benefits, then contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• Annual income of $51,800 from cattle grazing contract until November 2019
• Approximately 490 acres of pastureland could be converted to tillable ground and farmed to generate a higher rate of return on the property.
• Turnkey operation with established waters sources, adequate amount of alfalfa and cattle shed
• Property is made up of timber draws, cedar thickets, several tillable fields, ponds and an annual creek
• Several areas have new fence and is laid out for a variety of parcels for grazing.
• Property has great access off hard surfaced and non-hard surfaced roads
• Several established trails and crossings provide excellent access to all parts of the farm
• Stellar hunting with an abundance of deer and turkeys
• Located in a very high demand and managed neighborhood for hunting
• Farm could be converted to a superb top end hunting farm with minimal work
• Great layout of the terrain would allow for easy hunting with several good access points
• Variety of building sites with magnificent views
• Great access to farm off State Highway B and Bayport St.
• Bordering 160 acres CRP farm to the north can also be bought with this property, contact agent for more details.
• Located just 10 miles West of Mercer MO 6 miles south of the IA border or 2 hours northeast of Kansas City MO
• Farm will be show to qualified buyers only
• Please contact LandProz agent Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information