Tract 1: $433,646 or $5,300 per acre
Tract 2 is 87.61 acres to the east added during the auction: $381,103 or $4,350 per acre
Geneva Community Center, 405 1st Ave SE, Geneva, MN
Perfectly level, highly sought after, rich Hollandale soils just north of town. This highly productive farm lays north of a large judicial drainage ditch. There is drain tile in place. The farm is in a highly sought after area with many qualified operators. The farm is located near St Hwy 251 for easy access to many nearby grain outlets. The farm will be sold at public auction on December 19, 2019 at 10 AM in Geneva. Do not miss your opportunity at this great productive farm.
• Total Deeded Acres: 81.82
• Legal Description: 81.82 Acres in the E ½ of the NE ¼ of section 34 of Geneva township in Freeborn County, MN T-140-N R-20-W
• Real Estate Taxes: $4,422 with $313.34 in special assessments for Judicial ditches J24 and J28
• Total Cropland Acres: 80
• CPI Soil Rating: 75.6
• Corn Base Acres: 57+/- PLC Yield 156 bu
• Soybean Base Acres: 34+/- PLC Yield 45 bu
$35,000 (non-refundable) down on the day of the sale. Balance due on or about January 22, 2020. Buyer will pay a 2% buyers fee. Contract for deed is available, terms are 5 years with 20% down at closing (earnest money to apply) interest rate is 4.568%. Any statement made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor seller guarantee its accuracy.
Auctioneer’s license #24-21