These 212 acres of diverse habitat located in Decatur county Iowa has everything an individual would need in a turn key whitetail farm. Located in a area where several bordering neighbors have been practicing QDMA to the highest degree for well over a decade. Several deer grossing over 200’’ have been harvested off this section in the years past. A major benefit to this farm is that most of it is all southerly sloped, giving it an extreme advantage for bedding and holding deer on annual basis. From cedars to mature hardwoods this farm has it all. Multiple established food plots and stand sites, several new muddy blinds are in place and will stay with the property. Year-round water source with creek and two fully stocked ponds provides excellent fishing. Farm is located between Leon and Grand River or approximately one hour south of Des Moines. This property can be bought together with the bordering 286 acres with living quarters to the south, at the seller’s discretion. For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• Approximately 50 tillable acres currently bringing in $7500.00 annually
• Excellent habitat consisting of cedars and mature hardwoods.
• Majority of the farm is southerly sloped which provides unlimited bedding and holding power year round
• 5 established secluded food plots for both early and late season hunting
• Multiple established stand locations with excellent entry and exits
• Several new muddy box blinds and tree stands will stay with the farm
• Several access points from the west road and north road
• Numerous maintained trails throughout the property
• Large abundance of turkeys makes for top of the line turkey hunting
• Superb genetics and a proven track record of whitetail history
• Nearly a dozen bucks have been harvested between 160’’ and 196’’ in the last decade off this farm and the bordering farm to the south
• Located in one of the best managed areas in Decatur County for well over a decade
• Two fully stocked ponds for fishing for additional recreational fun
• Several options with stellar views for a building site with utilities available at the road
• This property can be bought together with the bordering 286 acres with living quarters to the south at the seller’s discretion
• Approximately 1 hour south of Des Moines off I35 or 15 minutes from Leon.
For more information or to schedule a private showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560