130+/- acres of hunter's paradise. This farm is the perfect combination piece near Nodaway, IA, consisting of everything a buyer would look for. Great income generating acres of row crop and CRP along with top notch hunting. Approximately 35+/- acres of timber, 28.6+/- acres being farmed with an excellent CSR2 rating of 73. Approximately 28.11+/- CRP acres at $210.60 per acre; expiring in 2023. Another 19.92+/- acres are currently awaiting government approval at $161.00 per acre. The remaining acres in water and ditches. The farm could also bring a premium hunting lease price. Exceptional deer, turkey, pheasant, and quail hunting. This farm has been managed for large whitetails since 2001. In addition to that, this is one of the few places in the area with an abundance of pheasanst and quail. Real estate like this does not come available often.
• 130+/- deeded acres
• 28.11+/- acres of CRP yielding $5,920 expiring 2023; 19.92 acres CRP awaiting approval at $161.00
• 28.6+/- acres being farmed at a CSR2 of 73
• Approximately 35+/- acres of timber
• Gravel road access from the north and west
• Managed for large whitetails since 2001
• Taxes $2,532