Located just ¼ mile South of the Madison County line, in Clarke County, are these 240 +/- acres with an exceptional two-story home. Custom built in 2012, the home is 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths with a fully finished basement. An open kitchen and living area with 24’ vaulted ceilings and built in appliances. All custom finishes including full walk-in tiled showers and granite counter tops. Combined with 30’ by 60’ fully finished building with concrete floors. This acreage is a picture-perfect setting overlooking a ¼ acre fully stocked pond.
The property sits on both sides of the road with 168 +/- acres on the South and 72 +/- acres on the North. Most of the land is mature hardwood timber with lots of white oaks, hickory and some walnut. Just over 37 +/- acres of CRP in 2 contracts, expiring in 2025 and 2026. There are several ponds including one over 6 acres that is a fully stocked with walleye, bass, bluegill and catfish. The pond has an island with a shelter and a newly constructed dock as well.
An abundance of wildlife has given owners years of hunting success from turkeys and deer, with several deer harvests exceeding 170''. Great access from established and maintained road system. Numerous box blinds overlooking established food plots will remain with the property. This property ranks very high on my list as one of the prettiest and most manicured tracts of land I have been on in quite some time with a variety of uses from country living, recreation, or agricultural use.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information regarding this property.
• 240 +/- Deeded Acres
• 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
• Beautiful custom-built two-story home
• Attached 2 car garage
• Over 2,500 Sq Ft of Custom finishes with a fully finished basement with spray foam insulation
• Granite countertops
• Walk-in tiled showers & heated ceramic floors
• 30’ x 60’ fully finished building with concrete floors
• 18 +/- Tillable acres [CSR2 of 82.7]
• 37 +/- CRP Acres
• CRP Payment of $9,388 [expires 2025/2026]
• Real Estate taxes $6,976
• Great habitat with lots hardwood timber, CRP & the South River
• Lots of ridgetops & South slope
• South River serves as a major travel corridor
• Food plots, box blinds & several established stand sites
• Great hunting with several deer harvested ranging from 170" to 183"
• Fishing is off the charts from several ponds including one just over 6 acres with its own shelter area and dock
• Sellers would entertain sub dividing the property at their discretion, contact Broker for details
• Located just 35 minutes South of Des Moines
• Property will be shown by appointment only pre-qualified buyers only