Located in southwestern Decatur County lies this 80-acre farm. This is a great looking farm made up of grass hillsides, cedars, and one large CRP wooded draw. All utilities are on-site including power and water. Skies the limit on this farm with endless possibilities. If you are an investment minded buyer that’s been looking for a great opportunity, then this is one you will want to check out. Please contact Landproz Broker Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• 11.38 Acres enrolled in CRP until 09-30-2020 paying $81.20 per acre with an annual payment of $924.00.
• Estimated annual cattle rent of $3,000.00.
• The farm was being used for cattle pasture
• Cattle lease is open for 2020.
• Rural water on-site, decent fences, and good access.
• Grass hillsides, one large ditch with CRP, and several water sources from a creek and pond.
• Add a food source and some warm-season grasses and this would make a stellar hunting farm.
• The area is no secret for annually producing B&C caliber deer
• Several great locations for building a new home with all utilities on site
• Perfect farm for the investment minded buyer
• Annual taxes $624.00
• Located approximately one hour south of Des Moines or 15 minutes West of Decatur City
Farm will be shown by appointment only