Located within 45 minutes of Des Moines, IA, lies this 26+/- acre wooded tract in Decatur County. A majority of the property is made up of rolling timbered ridges of oaks and some walnut. The property has a plentiful amount of deer and turkeys, and one established food plot. Several excellent building sites with all utilities readily available. Located just minutes off I-35, or 45 minutes south of Des Moines.
If you have been looking for that perfect little tract for a weekend getaway or just looking to build outside the city, you will want to check this one out. For more information please contact broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560.
• Excellent property made up of timbered ridges
• One established food plot
• Annual creek
• Several options for building sites with exceptional views
• There are two key locations to put in a pond
• All utilities are readily available at the road
• Great opportunity for a vast amount of buyers
• Small timbered tracts such as this [within an hour of the metro] rarely see the open market
• Located just 2 miles West of I-35/or 45 minutes south of Des Moines
• Annual taxes $340
• Property will be shown by appointment only