Located in Decatur county Iowa lies this 367+/- acre farm. This is by far one the best turnkey hunting farms I have seen in quite some time. This property has everything you could ask for. From a stellar aerial, exceptional habitat, the perfect layout and proven genetics. Rolling ridges of mature hardwoods have undergone an extensive TSI project that has made this farm into whitetail paradise. Several established food plots with Muddy Box Blinds have been placed throughout the farm. A well-maintained trail system throughout the farm ensures for easy access. If you have been looking for the best of the best, in one of the top counties of Iowa, then look no further.
For more information please contact Landproz broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560.
• Approximately 32+/- acres of productive tillable ground provides additional income as well as a great annual food source
• A total of six (6) main access points allows access from the NW, N, NE, E, SE, S and the SW
• Established and maintained trail system for easy access throughout the entire farm
• 253+/- acres of extensive TSI work has been done on the property
• Several established food plots with excellent entry and exit points with Muddy Box Blinds already in place
• Proven genetics with several whitetails documented and harvested, exceeding 200’’ in the immediate area
• Located in a top-notch neighborhood with nearly 3,000 contiguous acres under extreme management
• Multiple water sources for wildlife from several ponds and a year-round creek
• A well-constructed and furnished metal cabin provides for the perfect living quarters
• Cabin has all utilities and comes with all appliances
• Located approximately one hour south of Des Moines / 10 minutes west of Decatur City
• Farm will be shown by appointment only