Located in Kossuth County lies these 76 +/- acres of recreational ground. The owners have spared no expense when they created this whitetail hunting haven that has been under management for well over a decade!
Lying along the Des Moines River, the property serves as a major travel corridor and bedding area for an abundant population of deer and turkeys. Made up of hardwoods mixed in between large ag fields, it creates several pinch points and funnels. The farm has a stellar track record of producing top end whitetails with multiple harvest ranging from 167’’ to 202’’, and a 212’’ was harvested just over 2 miles from here last season. Owning most of the cover combined with great access to remote food plots has made this a whitetail hunters dream.
A lot of options for building sites with all utilities available. The seller will also entertain selling the home and 10 +/- acres with the 76 +/- acres [at their discretion]. If you have been looking for that perfect recreational property in Northern Iowa, then look no further.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information on this property or to set up a showing.
• 76 +/- Deeded acres
• Excellent hunting with proven genetics located along the Des Moines River
• Great history of trail camera & harvest pictures
• Recent harvests include: 167’’, 178", 179’’ & 202’’ (Gross B&C)
• Property is made up of mature river bottom hardwoods, several established food plots & a variety of established fruit trees
• Hardwoods consist of walnuts, oak & ash trees
• The owners have recently completed a timber stand improvement project
• 5 +/- acres of secluded food plots
• Access from the South & the East
• Located in Zone 10 where nearly 65% of nonresidents drew a whitetail either sex firearm tag with just one or less preference points in 2021
• Over 1 mile of river frontage from the East Fork of the Des Moines River
• Owners have enjoyed years fishing for large walleyes & catfish
• Several options for building sites with all utilities available
• Sellers would entertain selling the home & 10 +/- acres located on the East side [Contact Broker for details]
• Rare opportunity at a property like this in this region of the state
• Real Estate taxes $118
• 10 Minutes South of Algona
• 25 Minutes North of Humboldt
• Property shown by appointment only