These 53 +/- acres are in Madison County just on the edge of the city limits of Winterset. Less than a quarter mile off Cumming Road and within walking distance of Cedar Lake Park and Covered Bridge Park, which is home to one of the 6 remaining covered bridges of Madison County.
The property offers a variety of opportunities ranging from development to farming or recreational use. It is made up of row crop ground, mature timber, and native grasses. Several building locations are available with exceptional views overlooking the property. Lots of recreational benefits including fishing from an established pond and tremendous hunting from a plentiful population of deer, turkey, and pheasant.
Over 18 +/- acres of highly productive FSA tillable land with a CSR2 soil rating of 88 that provides an annual income. Utilities including power and rural water are readily available. This is a rare opportunity at a great piece of property that checks all the boxes for a range of different buyers.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information about this property. Shown by appointment only.
• 53 +/- Deeded acres
• 18 +/- Tillable acres
• Approximate annual income from tillable rent $4,500
• CSR2 of 88
• Rare opportunity at the perfect size tract everyone is looking for
• Directly across the road from 248-acre Cedar Lake Park which offers excellent fishing with boat access from its 90-acre lake
• Within eyesight of Lakeview Country Club & Cedar Covered Bridge Park [home to 1 of 6 remaining covered bridges in Madison County]
• Exceptional views with a variety of locations to build a new home
• Several recreational benefits including hunting & fishing
• Plentiful population of deer & turkey
• Bordering 40 acres to the South can be purchased with this sale [contact Broker]
• Located on the Northeast side of Winterset off Cedar Bridge Road
• 25 Minutes from West Des Moines
• Real Estate taxes $1,044
• Property shown by appointment only