Located in Madison County, on the edge of the Winterset city limits, lies these 40 +/- acres. Less than a quarter mile off Cumming Road it offers endless options, including farming, development or building your dream home. There are a variety of locations with stunning views and its within eyesight and walking distance of Cedar Lake Park and Covered Bridge Park, which is home to 1 of the 6 remaining famous covered bridges of Madison County.
An abundance of wildlife can be found throughout including deer, turkey, and pheasant. Utilities including power and rural water are readily available.
With over 33 +/- acres of highly productive FSA tillable land, it checks all the boxes for a variety of different buyers. Whether you’re a row crop farmer, developer, outdoor enthusiast, or looking for the perfect place to build a new home, you will want to check this one out.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information about this property. Shown by appointment only.
• 40 +/- Deeded acres
• 33 +/- Tillable acres
• CSR2 of 79
• Approximate annual income from tillable rent $8,250
• Located in a highly sought after area that rarely sees tracts of this size on the open market
• Directly across the road from 248-acre Cedar Lake Park which offers excellent fishing with boat access from its 90-acre lake
• Within eyesight of Lakeview Country Club & Cedar Covered Bridge Park [home to 1 of 6 remaining covered bridges in Madison County]
• Excellent investment opportunity for future development
• Multiple locations with stunning views to build a new home
• Several recreational benefits
• Abundance of deer & turkey
• Bordering 53 acres to the North can be purchased with this sale [contact Broker]
• Located on the Northeast side of Winterset off Cedar Bridge Road
• 25 Minutes from West Des Moines
• Real Estate taxes $1,028
• Shown by appointment only