This exceptional 45 +/- acre tract, located in Warren County, off G76 Highway is a rare gem!
Moderate-sized tracts like this, within close commuting distance to Des Moines and off pavement, are in extremely high demand. This is a picture perfect tract to build a new home with all the recreational perks. The property is made up of rolling ridges of mature hardwoods, cedars, and a mix of open hay fields.
Key area available to construct a very large pond. Excellent hunting from a high population of deer and turkeys. Several options for building sites off hard surface and non-hard surfaced roads. All utilities on site including power and rural water.
If you’re in the market for a new home build or looking for that perfect recreational tract close to the metro, you will want to check this one out.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information on this property.
• 45 +/- Deeded acres
• High demand area of Warren County [off G76 Highway] South of Indianola
• Nearly half dozen building sites with scenic views & established driveways
• Made up of rolling ridges of mature hardwoods combined with open hay fields
• Many Oak & Walnut trees
• Lots of wildlife; including deer & turkey
• 1 Small pond
• Power & rural water on-site
• Property has several options for subdividing with public road access from the East, South & North
• Final sale price will be priced per surveyed deeded acre from a recorded survey prior to closing
• Sellers would entertain sub dividing the property at their discretion [Contact Broker for details]
• South of Indianola 15 minutes or 35 minutes South of Des Moines
• Property will be shown to pre-qualified buyers, by appointment only