The subject property is made up of 60 deeded acres of which 43.74 acres are tillable and 12.57 are pasture/recreation land and the balance of 3.69 acres are county and township roads. The tillable acres have a CPI of 89.1, which indicate excellent productive soil capabilities. The top three soil types are Pell Creek/Romnell Complex, Annton-North Twin Complex and North-Twin Walnut Grove Complex, these soil types range from 89-96 in CPI.
The southern portion of the property is nearly level and gradually becomes gently sloped toward the north end. The northern side of the property is pasture/recreation land with a small creek running through. The pasture land can be utilized for haying. The property is located about 1 mile west of County Road 6, a hard surface road, which allows good accessibility for the removal of grain during harvest.
• High 89.1 CPI
• 43.74 Tillable Acres
• 12.57 Pasture/Recreation Acres
• Good Access via county gravel road and 1 mile from hard surface road.
• Potential lucrative payments from proposed wind farm project.
• Whitetail deer, pheasant and coyote hunting opportunities
• Rare Ann Township Land that comes available to the public, do not miss your opportunity to expand your farm or investment portfolio.