Owners will divide! This beautiful property can be purchased as 132.07+/- acres with the house and all the outbuildings or it can be split into a 60+/- acre recreational piece ($180,000) that has a buildable site and the balance of 72+/- acres ($430,000) with the house and outbuildings would be the other tract. Seller will pay for the survey if the property is split up. An approximate map of the split is shown in the pictures.
There is roughly 23+/- acres of great yielding alfalfa along the east side of the property which not only creates a lot of bales for the horses but the local deer love it. The property has also been selectively logged to thicken up the woods and create better bedding habitat. There are a lot of deer and turkey on the property and the trail system through most of the property helps to make it easier to hunt them. Couple that with the food plotting options on the long ridge field that runs through the property, and it makes this a potentially great hunting spot for the new owner.
The property has blacktop frontage and comes with a less than 3-year-old Amish home, with 7 bedrooms and 1½ baths and a beautiful stocked pond for some good fishing right outside the front door! The home is 3 stories with a very open concept on the main floor and the basement is unfinished. It is wood heated and there is a walk in ice cooler for food storage. The house does not have electricity in the walls but there is electricity just outside the house that could easily be brought into the home. There is a large 32'x64' horse barn on the property and another newer metal building as well. This metal building has power to it but it is not hooked up.
With a little bit of work this will make for a great hunting camp or a nice home for a family looking to move to the country. Call Brandon Jennings at 816-456-6750 for your private showing.
• Owner will divide
• Amish crafted home
• 132.07+/- acre overall [OR split into a 60+/- acre with a buildable site and a 72+/- acre with a home and buildings]
• Seller will pay a survey if split
• Blacktop frontage
• Lots of deer and turkey and a stocked pond for great fishing
• Selectively logged to thicken up the woods for better bedding habitat
• Food plotting options along the long ridge field
• Trails through some of the property for good access
• Roughly 23+/- acres of alfalfa
• Home is less than 3 years old and is 7 bed and 1½ bath with open main floor floor plan
• Wood heated and a walk in ice cooler
• There is electricity just outside the house but it is not in the walls
• Large horse barn, nice metal building with a roll up door, and a large metal car port