Approximately 80 +/- acres total of select woods. This area was in select forest crop for years and just taken out in 2020. Gated access to many trails throughout. All permanent deer stands will be left for the new owners. The property is within 30 minutes of many cities, including Wausau, Antigo, Merril, Gleason, and Wittenberg.
Great rec land for hunting, snowshoeing, skiing, and access to landing on the property for future build. There are snowmobile and ATV / UTV trails within minutes, located on Sawmill Road in Hewitt County. This property could be your destination for playing or staying in the community of Wausau, the best kept secret to the North!
Please contact LandProz agent Kent Nyhus at 715-212-9796 for more information on this property or to set up a showing.
• 80 +/- Deeded acres
• Hard & soft woods
• Abundant wildlife [including deer, bear, turkey and grouse]
• Trails throughout the property
• Some wetland staging areas
• Good soil, around 60 NCCPI
• Snowmobile & ATV trails close by
• 3rd Generation family land
• Great deer harvested on this property
• Real Estate taxes $3,896.15