Located less than five minutes Northwest of Galesville, this 100+/- acres of wooded ecstasy is your chance to get in on Trempealeau County’s dynamic hunting action. This area is rapidly becoming one of Wisconsin’s very best whitetail areas. Featuring extraordinary topography, this piece of dirt consists of draws, saddles, and ridge tops. In fact, long ridge lines on both ends connect to this tract allowing for wandering mature bucks to venture your way. Plentiful agriculture keeps the herd healthy and full. An established trail system meanders along the hillside to provide you easy access to your stand locations. A landlocked state nature conservancy borders this property to the east making it a total of nearly 130 acres available for you to hunt. The conservancy could be left as a sanctuary if you like as the only individuals with access to it are the adjoining landowners or those who ask permission to cross a property.
For more information or to schedule a showing, call Land Agent, Tyler Nelson at (608)604-5844.
• Excellent area for deer and other wildlife
• Great topography with saddles, ridgetops, and draws ideal for mature buck survival
• Ample agriculture nearby for food with large wooded connecting tracts
• Established trail system for easy access to stand locations
• Conjoining 29 acre nature conservancy open to hunting that is conveniently landlocked leaving access open to only neighboring properties or individuals with permission to cross one of those properties.
• Additional 45+/- acres for sale directly across Sacia Road to the North
• 2.5 hours to Minneapolis or Madison, 25 minutes to Winona and La Crosse