Just outside of Galesville in Trempealeau County, this 20+/- acre property is rich in distinction. Ideally located with a short drive to La Crosse or Winona, this property offers a potential building site that is the perfect spot for country living, some great hunting, and plenty of peace and relaxation. Imagine waking up every morning to a painted sunrise or a light fog over the orchard. Enjoy your coffee on the porch while taking in the intricacies of three separate valleys that come together at this location. The sunsets are also sure to amaze with clear views to the Southwest. This property is exactly what you have been looking for to raise a family or settle into your golden years of life. Tillable acreage provides annual income or the opportunity for wildlife enthusiasts to incorporate food plots and diverse habitat improvements that keep deer close to home. With a little work, an existing trail system acts as easy access to much of the property while also doubling as prime travel routes for deer. This allows prospective hunters to easily recognize great stand locations for Fall escapades. The amount of deer sign and number of rubbed trees from years past are countless. Trempealeau County is quickly becoming known as one of Wisconsin’s best hunting areas and this piece of dirt is a great example why. An additional 40+/- acres of wooded hunting land is available and adjoins to the East.
These types of listings are hot commodities. This property will not last long on the market. Get in on it while you can. Contact LandProz Agent, Tyler Nelson, to set up your showing. (608) 604-5844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Great building site for country living subject to county approval
• Approximately 3 acres of ag land that provides annual income
• Amazing hunting located in the heart of Trempealeau Co.
• Potential for food plots and habitat improvements
• Old layered trail system needs work but provides easy access to the entire property
• Trail system also provides primary travel routes for deer making travel patterns easy to identify
• Healthy number of young oak trees provide a preferred food source for wildlife with potential for future income
• Additional 40+/- acres of neighboring wooded hunting acreage is available as well. The 40 acres connects to a 30 acre landlocked nature conservancy also open for hunting offering 90 total acres of hunting
• 25 minutes to La Crosse or Winona, 2.5 hours to Minneapolis or Madison