This Trempealeau County property is as unique as they come. Some might call it "a triple threat." The farm consists of 104+ total acres, 61+ acres of tillable cropland and nearly 30 acres of diverse woods. It also features an indoor and outdoor wedding venue along with a craft business. The cropland is ideal for farming. Nearly all of the acreage comes unimpeded by topography or obstructions. The cropland has been leased in the past with corn being the predominantly grown crop. It has an average soil rating of 64. There are 29.95 acres of diverse wooded ground for recreational use. The woods are a mixture of hardwood trees and a young stand of pines that creates edge habitat sure to capture the eye of a wide variety of wildlife. The main barn has been restored to rustic perfection! The gutters have been filled in and the whitewash stripped to reveal the historic character of this 1920s beauty. A bathroom has been installed to accommodate visitors. Upstairs in the wedding venue, you will find a similar country charm. Elaborate beams and a corrugated tin roof highlight this venue that seats 200. A bar has also been installed on the second level. Outside you will find an outdoor patio and arbor that overlooks the ag land. Picture an outdoor wedding with a backdrop of blue skies drying corn, pumpkins, and all the other elements you would find down home on the farm. There are numerous other outbuildings for storage. This property is conveniently located 20 minutes south of Eau Claire near the intersection of Highways 93 and 10 allowing for quick and easy access in any direction you want to go.
• 61.17 acres of tillable cropland
• 29.95 acres of diverse woods featuring a collection of hardwoods and a stand of young pines.
• The barn doubles as a rustic wedding venue and bar in the haymow with a seasonal craft business on the lower level.
• An outside wedding venue complete with a patio and arbor.
• Located 20 minutes south of Eau Claire, seconds from Hwy 93 and Hwy 10 for easy access from any direction.