Situated along the Trempealeau and La Crosse county line, this 200+/- acre offering features productive tillable ground, recreational opportunities abound, immediate highway access, and a central location. The property lies East of Galesville.
An soil rating of 81.3, supplies a head start for commodities. This acreage also wraps itself around one of the area’s major lifelines in Highway 53 and guarantees an efficient escape with each year’s harvest.
The recreational opportunities on this property are endless. With an abundance of woodland to work with, deer hunting dominates the menu. A healthy deer herd in a QDM area offers trophy Whitetail potential.
Adjacent agriculture keeps deer coming back for more and nearly 3,400 acres of Van Loon Wildlife Area adjoins the property and undoubtedly acts as a refuge for wildlife of all kinds including your next wall hanger. Pockets of thick cover create prime housing and travel routes for deer.
Multiple sloughs also provide the unique prospect of a crisp morning duck hunt. With well over a quarter mile of Black River frontage, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking are among the other outdoor pursuits you will find calling your name..
• 29.22+/- Acres of tillable ground
• Soil rating of 81.3
• Multiple income producing opportunities
• Immediate access to Highway 53/54/93
• Only 20 minutes to LaCrosse and Winona
• Recreational opportunities ABOUND; deer, turkey, waterfowl, canoeing, and kayaking among other pursuits
• Excellent hunting
• QDM neighborhood with trophy Whitetail potential
• Natural water sources for wildlife
• Numerous access points
• Over 1/4 mile of frontage along the Black River
• Property will be shown by appointment only