Situated along the Trempealeau and La Crosse County line in Wisconsin, this 93+/- acre offering features productive tillable ground, recreational opportunities abound, immediate highway access, and a central location.
31.76 +/- acres of tillable ground lies along Hwy 53 and guarantees an efficient escape with each year’s harvest; while also providing an opportunity for a healthy return on your investment. The recreational opportunities on this property are plentiful. With an abundance of woodland to work with, deer hunting dominates the menu. A healthy deer herd in a QDM area offers potential each time you step into the stand. Adjacent agriculture keeps deer coming back for more and nearly 3,400+/- acres of Van Loon Wildlife Area adjoins the property and undoubtedly acts as a refuge for wildlife of all kinds. Pockets of thick cover create prime housing and travel routes for deer. Multiple sloughs also provide the unique prospect of a crisp morning duck hunt.
For more information or to set up a personal showing of this property, contact LandProz agent Tyler Nelson at 608-604-5844
• 31.76 +/- acres of tillable ground
• Income producing opportunities
• Immediate access to Highway 53/54/93
• Only 20 minutes to La Crosse and Winona
• Recreational opportunities ABOUND; deer, turkey, & waterfowl among other outdoor pursuits
• Excellent hunting
• QDM neighborhood
• Natural water sources for wildlife
• Property will be shown by appointment only